Monday, September 14, 2009

UD


Mommy and Daddy took me for a tour of the University of Delaware this past weekend. I liked it, though it is a little far. The new university president is making a concerted effort to improve diversity. Their latest numbers show a woeful lack of canine enrollment. I met with an admissions advisor who was impressed with my background. On the basis of my degree from UPS-FC, she offered me a free ride at Delaware for all four years, without even seeing my transcript. It's a good offer. And UD is reputed to have a young, but improving Canine Studies department. Their most popular offerings are in Napping and Fetching. I probably don't need much instruction in the former, but would benefit immensely from a series of classes in the latter. Well, I don't know, I don't want to commit too soon. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd probably be afraid of their mascot, you wimp. Its a big blue chicken.