Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bo


Bo Obama turned one year old recently and had a big party. I was invited but elected to not go, choosing to nap, instead. But from what I heard, it was a wild affair:

We had a really sweet celebration," admitted Mrs Obama. "He got a doghouse cake made out of veal stuff and he had his brother Cappy come over and we had party hats."

I do get a little jealous, though. Here Bo is getting veal, which I never even had. All I get is bologna and hamburger and chicken and turkey.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/6425473/It-is-not-a-dogs-life-for-Americas-first-canine.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOMMY M,
YOU`RE TOO SWEET FOR WORDS.........
COULDN`T YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE INVITE TO YOUR PAL BO`S PARTY, AND NAPPED 'AFTER' SUCKLING THAT DELICIOIS VEAL? USE YOUR NOGGIN.