Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back from my retreat


I just returned from a nice vacation. Here is a picture of one of my new friends who I spent a few days with. They have dogs and cats and it was just a lot of fun. I like chasing the little chiwawa around. My mom and dad picked me up last yesterday. Haven't seen my brother and sister. They probably went on their own vacations and will be back soon. I was a little confused this morning. All summer, when my mom, dad, and sister left for the day, I got to go in with my brother for a nice morning snooze before our big hike of the day. I went to his door this morning, but daddy wouldn't let me in. Then I realized my bother is probably still on vacation. Well, I'm sure I'll see him soon and we can start our hikes again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SURE YOU ENJOYED YOUR 'VACATION'? VACATOPN FROM WHOM? A REAL VACATION WOULD BE WITH THE HUMAN KIND. MAINLY, YOUR GRANDPARENTS HERE IN PARADISE, FLA.
I WONDER SOMETIMES IF THERE ARE PEOPLE PUTTING WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH?
CHECK IT OUT.