Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Go Wille Bean!!



My dad forwarded me this one, initially discovered by my grandma.

http://news.aol.com/elections/article/labrador-runs-for-mayor-in-alabama/104299?icid=200100397x1206726359x1200342926

Wille Bean Roscoe P. Coltrane, an impressive yellow lab (he's the one on the right) is running for mayor of Fairhope, AL. With a name like that, you can be sure he is a well-bred dog. The newspapers are treating this like some kind of joke, but believe me, Wille Bean is nothing to laugh at. I just got off the phone with him and it's clear this guy is going places. He's a big supporter of AFDD and wants to expand and improve his town's dog parks. Wille Bean is natural charmer on the campaign trail: he does 'shake' with all the prospective voters and is out licking all the babies.

No comments: