Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow, was that close!



My daddy and big sister took me 'Bye-Bye' yesterday. We went for a long ride to downtown DC. But during the ride, I really had to 'go'. So I whimpered and cried and made it real clear that something just wasn't right. I guess they got the hint because shortly after, we stopped at East Potomac Park and, boy, I got out just in time - if you know what I mean. (I've been asked by some people why I blog about subjects such as these. It's really quite simple. We dogs are not as self-conscious as you people.)

Then my sister took me for a long walk around Haines Point. It sure was hot out there, with all my fur and all. But she didn't walk too fast or anything. She stopped to rest plenty of times and she called daddy a lot and complained about how long the walk is, like there's anything he can do about that! Finally, Daddy came up running up from behind us and grabbed my leash and made me run the rest of the way in. I napped the rest of the day, except when my brother came home and decided he just had to pick me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOMMY,
YOU`RE A GREAT HOLDER INNER! BUT YOU `GOTTA DO WHAT YOU `GOTTA DO.
GOOD FOR YOU! A WELL TRAINED CANINE.