Thursday, April 8, 2010

Global Warming: I'm Convinced


WOW, is it ever scorching HOT here! I can't stop panting even after lapping up some water. But that's what's so strange. Here I was less than two months ago declaring the case for global cooling to be settled science, and now, SMACK, such a sharp reversal of evidence. Is it just me, or has anyone noticed how it has been getting progressively and alarmingly hotter since February? What's going to happen to those Arctic ice caps at this rate? And it always hits the most vulnerable the hardest. This global warming is bad news for us cockapoos with all our fur. But I will persevere and keep on blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So shave the fur. If you can type you should be able to use a razor.

Anonymous said...

WHAT IF YOUR FAMILY DECIDED TO MOVE SOUTH. WAY DOWN SOUTH! YOU`D HAVE TO ADAPT. JUST LAP UP SOME ICE WATER. AND KEEP A BOTTLE OF IT ATTACHED TO YOUR COLLAR, WITH A NIPPLE FOR SUCKING. AND STOP YER 'BITCHIN.'