Friday, November 23, 2007

Gizmo


I received a very surprising e-mail from Gizmo, one of the miniture poodles of Autumn View Farm. I copied the contents below.


"I been reading the blog you done set up. You got it all wrong, I'm your pa, not that Cody bloke. Your ma and me, well we was quite a pair. Cody's good for nothin, don't believe nothin he says. Maybe I come visit you in virginia some day, then we can catch up like father and son should. We can wrestle a bit and I teach you some good moves. Your real dad, Gizmo."


Gosh, I don't know what to make of this. I'm very confused right now, I don't even look like Gizmo. I just want to clear this up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is some shocking news Tommy... now i understand why you were in a sad mood today and slept nearly the entire day.

Anonymous said...

Tommy, I don't think that you should believe Gizmo. He seems like a fraud and he's just jealous.