Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cherokee Responds

My mom e-mailed me. Maybe it clears it up. I included her e-mail, unedited. You can decide for yourselves.



"Dearest Tommy,

You shouldn't believe anything that Gizmo says. He's the kind of dog, how should I say this . . . well, after you wrestle him, you better count the studs on your collar. This dog, Gizmo, he's always got an angle. He plays cards with the Dobermans all the time, for BIG steaks (sic). It's been alleged that it's not beneath him to pull a card or two out from under his fur, which he conveniently keeps longer than average. He's a gutsy poodle, I'll give him that; if the Dobermans ever catch him in the act, I'm afraid it's goodbye Gizmo.

Well, Tommy, he's been pulling this dramatic "I'm you're pa" stunt with nearly all the newly adopted Autumn View Farm puppies. Once he learned about Trouble's $12,000,000 trust fund (you know, Leona Helmsley's Maltese dog named Trouble), he's been trying to find an angle to get himself in on the action. He's been trying to ingratiate himself with a well-to-do family, get off the farm and adopted, and maybe cash in on his own big trust fund.

So Tommy, my adorable little puppy, Gizmo is not your dad. He's just not my type. As I've told you before, Cody is your dad.

Love,
Mom Cherokee"



OK, yea, I did read about Trouble. Here is a link where you can read about it yourself. Some lucky dog, huh? But you know what they say, money can't buy happiness. I wonder if Trouble has anyone to wrestle or play ghost dog or ruff bowling with?

No comments: