Friday, September 5, 2008

Rough Night


I usually start the night sleeping on the floor beside mommy's and daddy's bed. But then in the middle of the night I like to hop up on the bed and we are all nice and cozy. But what happened last night? Mommy was keeping a vigil all night and as soon as I hopped up, she yelled at me to get down. Like I got fleas or ticks or something. So I spent a restless night on the floor.

On an unrelated note, what seemed like a pleasant surprise, I got to go bye-bye this morning. Nice long drive, but then we end up in the parking lot of that lady who likes to put that stick up my tush. Fortunately, she wasn't there, and I only got a mild going over. But I was shaking the whole time. I was glad to get out of there, return home, and take a snooze in my crate with two stuffed Kong toys.

No comments: