Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where Am I?


Really, I'm asking, I don't know. This is Part II from my exhotic sight peeing adventure last weekend. Daddy made me go up close to those men. I was real scared and he had to struggle to get me over there. They don't look any too friendly and they look hungry enough to eat a cockapoo. But then as I got close, I noticed they didn't move. They are statues - get it? So I felt a little safer and posed for this picture. But what is it? They don't look like presidents or soldiers or anything like that. It's a good picture of me, but what's the point?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The point is that these men are victims of the McCainBush economic plan. If your daddy doesn't vote for me he'll be standing in a line just like this one, looking just as bad.

Anonymous said...

Tommy, when you figure out who those men are, let me know. I honestly don't know who they are. You should ask you daddy.