Friday, December 5, 2008

Correction


I got a lot of feedback on my last post. Apparently, my readers are very passionate about the Civil War. Several of you noticed a small error, which I'd like to correct. The stone wall I referred to was not actually a stone wall, as reported, but was really a general named Stonewall Jackson. But he was so hard to get around that he was like a stone wall, get it? So the monument on the battlefield is not really a piece of him but rather just that, a monument. And come to think of, the nice park ranger probably never really said it was really a wall. I guess I was looking at the squirrels when she was talking about that part. The error was strictly my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that you are not eating your peas. I am going to spank you and lock you in solitary confinement in the basement, unless you start eating those delicious, healthy peas.

Anonymous said...

peas, peas, peas peas

eating goober peas

nothing more delicious

than eating goober peas