Monday, January 3, 2011

No jackets, please


I've addressed this topic before, but with the cold weather upon us, it is worth stressing again.

Here, this article explains it all: link

You can see how the other dogs are going to laugh at and make fun of me if I wear that thing. And it makes me too hot, with all my fur and all. But read the article carefully. It does make an excellent suggestion:

There are a few other steps pet owners can take to winterize their dogs. During fall and winter, adding one or two pounds of body weight can help.

Yep, that's right. That's what I need: more food, especially food to fatten me up, like hamburger and hot dog, not silly looking jackets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but will you enjoy the lettuce and cucumber diet come spring when you need to take that excess weight off?