Friday, February 11, 2011

Grizz - Victim of Unjust Law


Here's a picture of Grizz. He looks mean, I'll grant you that, and I wouldn't want to sniff with him if I encountered him on a walk or at the dog park. But he's no criminal, despite the charges that were filed.

You can read about it here:

"Man faces misdemeanor charge of animal cruelty"

All Grizz did, like any dog would do in a similar circumstance, was euthanize a raccoon who had been bothering his master. Dogs have the right to do that, to chase lower forms of animal and do what they wish if skillful enough to catch one. Take me, for instance. My daddy sends me out all the time to chase the squirrels around my back yard. I never catch one . . . but if I did . . . well . . . I don't know what I'd do, but I know no law is going to stop me from going all cockapoo on him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since it would have been okay by law if grizz did this on his own rather than being egged on the problem here is his lack of initiative hasd put his daddy at risk of jail. Now thats a bad dog.