Friday, February 4, 2011

Are you ready for some football?


I know I'll be watching:

Puppy Bowl VII

The biggest event on all fours is back! Puppy Bowl returns for its seventh consecutive year with an all-star, all-adorable cast that's ready to mix it up on the grand gridiron of Animal Planet Stadium. Puppy Bowl VII brings viewers a loveable lineup that's itching to play in a winning combination of terrier tackles, touchdowns, puppy penalties, fumbles and Fido first downs. Featuring fan favorites like the Water Bowl Cam, tail-gating fans, and the Ice Breakers blimp and its hamster crew, this year's big game is sure to be a tail-wagger. For the first time ever, viewers can watch the action from the puppy's point-of-view with the new Puppy Cam. And be on the lookout for the "chicks" on the sidelines with the addition of chicken cheerleaders. Also, don't miss the debut of the Kiss Cam, which is sure to keep the crowd on its feet. From barking beagles and spunky spaniels to everything in between, we've got the cutest players taking the field on the most action-packed Sunday of the year. Plus, back for another year is the popular Bissel Kitten Halftime Show, guaranteed to bring the house down! And, for the first time in Puppy Bowl history, all the action will broadcast in a stunning native 3-D version that will premiere on "3net" — the new 3-D network joint venture of Discovery Communications, Sony and IMAX in 2011.



3 comments:

big brother said...

Tommy, will you be participating in the festivities? Otherwise, I'm not watching it.

Anonymous said...

TOMMY, I DON`T KNOW WHY, BUT I HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU WERE PULLING EVERYONE`S LEG WITH YOUR 'COCK & BULL' STORY OF A 'PUPPY BOWL'SHOWING. WELL, STRIKE ME DUMB! I CLICKED ONTO 'THE ANIMAL PLANET' CHANNEL, AND WARCHED A MUCH BETTER GAME THAN ANY PACKERS OR STEELERS COULD EVER ATTEMPT TO SHOW! I AM ROOTING FOR YOU TO GET YOUR DADDY TO GET YOU INTO TRAINING SO YOU CAN COMPETE IN 'PUPPY BOWL V111. I`M NOT KIDDING. THERE WASN`T A ONE PUPPY IN THE GAME THAT COULD MATCH YOU IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM. GET GOING!!

Tommy said...

Dear Anonymous,

I'm disappointed that you initially doubted me. I've tried to be a reliable correspondent. However, I'm glad you enjoyed the BIG GAME, as I did. I don't know about you, but I could have done without all those cats during the halftime show. Other than that, the action was breathtaking. I was so worn out that I napped during the human game that followed.

Tommy