Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Occupy DC!

What a thrilling day in downtown DC, joining a lot of like-minded people who are fed up with the way things are going for the poor people and dogs in this country.  I pleaded with my daddy to take me because I want my RUFF to be heard for all the causes I believe in.  I don't think my daddy completely agrees with me on my politics.  But he is a good daddy and took me anyway even though he said they were just a bunch of airheaded morons.  He was wrong about that because these were very smart people.  I made these new friends you can see in the picture.  They agreed with everything I supported, like Affordable Doggie Day Care and Universal Pet Healthcare (which goes by the new moniker 'Peticare').

The movement is really gaining steam and I hope to be out there protesting a lot more in the coming months!

No comments: