Sunday, February 10, 2008

In Support of My Candidate


Dear Mr. Obama,


I am very honored that you took time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to my blog. However, I must respectively inform you that I am a Hillary supporter. As for your comment to my previous post, regarding the fates of Socks and Buddy, I fear you too are slipping into the 'politics of personal destruction'. Until now, I would be the first to admit that you have led an upstanding and respectable campaign. But using the unfortunate demise of Buddy the Lab for your own personal political benefit is no doubt beneath you. Shame on you, Mr. Obama.


But to change the subject, Mr. Obama, how long are you going to duck the issue that hovers over your campaign, the one most important to my readers? When will you fulfill your promise and get your kids that dog?


Tuesday is less than 48 hours away. I implore all you cockapoos and other dogs out there to get out and support Hillary.

No comments: